Ollie got his first cold this weekend. Mostly just a small cough and stuffy nose with sneezes. He handled it very well. He was still the same happy baby. Just a little stuffy. We got him a vaporizer which helped. The doctors won't give babies this young (15 weeks tomorrow) medicine for colds. On the plus side, he slept a lot more than usual. Saturday and Sunday night he got at least 7 hrs. of sleep. I think his momma and I were thrown out of wack by so much sleep. I hope his cold doesn't last much longer, they are only supposed to last 3-4 days, for his sake. I hope the sleeping through the night stays!
He's been blowing bubbles, drooling on his fingers and all over himself. Makes for a very messy baby. Still not rolled over yet. He's gotten 1/2 way over, but not much farther. He also loves his bouncy seat. He spent 3 hrs. in the thing this weekend. He loved it so much, I had to replace the batteries in it already! Buy stock in batteries now! We are going to go through them if this keeps up. I keep hearing the music it plays in my head. You can only take so many children's songs before running away in the other direction. Besides, their is always Barney for him to annoy his parents with! I HATE BARNEY!
No comments:
Post a Comment