
Yea, Ollie is living life in the 'hood. That is if you consider a suburban, fairly affluent subdivision a 'hood.
It looks like he is back on a decent schedule. We'll see how long that lasts. Last time it was only 2 days. Hopefully it'll continue. I didn't even have to get back up to play American Parents favorite game "put the binky back in the baby's mouth". I've had to do this a few nights after he gets his 3 am bottle. It goes something like this: Binky falls out, I get up put it back in, binky falls out, I get up put it back in and repeat. Sometimes this goes on for 30 minutes to an hour. If he fusses too much when it falls out, he'll try to get his thumb in there and since he has not perfected that skill yet, it wakes him up. Then we have a whole other bundle of problems. I would rather play the Binky Game than have an awake ollie at 4 am!
The Binky Game sounds like it should be the name of a drinking game. Not that I know what those are like!
No comments:
Post a Comment