August 04, 2003

If Only...



I wish he was like this all the time! Saturday night was good, last night another scream-fest until he wore himself out. He was spitting up too much to go to sleep. I tried taking him into the living room around 9:30 and he was fine for about an hour. He would spit up, then try to do a situp in his bed. I swear he'll have a six-pack of abs before he's 1! Everything was fine until he got the stinking hiccups, which made him mad. Being tired as he was already, he started the sirens wailing. Eventually he calmed down enough for Tresa to rock him to sleep. This is getting old fast. It's almost like we have a colic baby during the nights only. I can't wait until he grows out of this crap and can understand what the words "GO TO SLEEP" mean.

No comments: