
This weekend we had an interesting case of Baby Jekyll, Baby Hyde. Saturday he was happy, quiet, took naps easily, wasn't very crabby and went to sleep without much fussing. Somewhere during that night, he must have had a potion slipped into his bottle that turned him into Baby Hyde! Sunday he was a fountain. Spitting up left and right. Wouldn't take his naps without a fight. Was hard to put to bed at night. Just a general pain in the rear.
We've also run into another little treat. He's figured out the difference between Mom and Dad. When we met the pediatrician he told us the Ollie would probably prefer Tresa to me for the first 9 months. Well he was wrong the first 3 months. I put him to sleep more than Tresa. The tides have changed. Now unless he is extremely tired he won't go to sleep at night except for Tresa. The other night, I tried putting him to sleep and he was fighting it (nothing new there). So, I laid him in his bed to cry it out a bit. I would check on him every so often and when he would see my face he would scream more! Needless to say, this does not make you feel loved by your first born. So, I try , but after awhile I have to give him up to his momma. Hopefully, the next 6 months go by quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment