February 08, 2005

Up With The Rooster

This morning we had an early wake up call. It was Ollie at a bit before 5:30. This is a bit before my usual waking time, so I wasn't real with it. Tresa brought him into our room and we played while she got a shower. When she was done, I dressed him and got myself ready for the day. It was strange for him to be that awake that early. He wasn't crabby at all and bright eyed and bushy tailed. The thing that made it a bit more interesting is that he didn't actually fall asleep until after 9. He must have gotten one heck of a nap yesterday.

Unfortunately for Ollie I thought he was tired and ready for bed about 7:30. Off to bed he went. About 45 minutes later tresa went to cover him up and he was still awake. He was laying down, but not making any noise, so we had no idea he was awake. He got up and played for awhile longer before finally tuckering out. He didn't sleep long and was wide awake this morning. This version of Ollie is much more tolerable than Crabby Ollie. I hope we have more days like this.

No comments: