Ollie is going to have a baby sister to horde over and protect. We got to watch her move and open and close her mouth. She was facing right at the machine, where Ollie's side was facing the machine. You could see the heart beat and the bladder. Though she did look a little boney because the fat hasn't started to accumulate yet. We could see her whole face, including eyes, nose and mouth. She also had a melon for a head, but that is normal development. They revised the date to June 24th, so it is only 4 days earlier than the original date.
Ollie has no idea what is coming. He kissed his sister through his mom's belly the other night. He can say baby sister pretty well and can say Tori pretty well. He still has time to practice, I hope he doesn't practice hitting her with things. I'm sure it'll take a bit of adjustment for him, but he'll do fine.
The pictures of the sonogram didn't turn out as well as last time, but I'll scan them in and post them this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment