February 24, 2005

Busy Week

This week has been more hectic than usual for us all. Monday was our only free day. Tuesday we had a window estimate after work. Ollie spent the time with his uncle's upstairs while we were getting the estimate. This lasted from 6 to 8 with the paperwork for the windows. Ollie was getting grumpy and wanted his parents, so he came down and he played for a little bit before we attempted to put him to bed at 8:30. During this time the dryer was making a funny noise, so we messed with it. Ollie didn't take to well with going to bed, so Tresa calmed him down and tried to put him back in bed. The rest of the story is yesterdays entry.

Since I missed class on Tuesday, I went last night at 6:30. Tresa had a hair appt. at 7:30. We also had the window company come and measure our current windows, so they could get the right size for the new ones. We also worked dinner into it. I was dropped off at class at 6:30, Dale took Tresa and Ollie to get her haircut at 7:30 and picked me up from class. We went home for about an hour and did chores until about 8:30, when Tresa was supposed to be done. We got to the beauty shop and Ollie played until a little after 9. We took him home and got him ready for bed. Back in bed by 9:30, he played then went to sleep.

Tonight we have the baby's sonogram, then grocery shopping, then I have class again. I hope Ollie is as good as he was last night. Friday, I have testing for a belt, but Ollie gets to relax at home for a change. Saturday, we have more errands to run. I'm glad this week is nearing completion. The good thing about all of this is that it wears Ollie out and he doesn't have time to be crabby. Luckily, he is a happy camper in the mornings, so far.

No comments: