October 21, 2004

Normal Breakfast?

This morning Ollie didn't want his regular breakfast. He got a few unconventional things for breakfast...Kit Kat's and Hot Dogs! He got the whole Kit Kat in his mouth, partially chewed and spit the chocolate onto the tile. It splattered onto the floor. Apparently, it also splattered onto me. I didn't realize it until I got to work, so as I type this I have chocolate spots on my shirt and pants. It isn't extremely noticeable.

The Hot Dog was a 2 try meal. The first bite Ollie had, he chewed, took it out of his mouth and threw it in the sink. At least he was being courteous by throwing into he sink instead of the floor. Yes, he is tall enough to reach the sink with his arms fully stretched. His next bite ended similar fashion as the chocolate. Half-chewed and spit on the floor. It was picked up quickly, but not quick enough. Ollie found a piece of his spit out Hot Dog, picked it up and ate it. Yum, half-chewed, spit out, germ infested hot dog. Sounds like a great meal to me. Ollie didn't mind.

No comments: