
This picture displays the kind of activity Ollie was doing last night between 3 and 4 AM! Of course the whole scenario started a few hours earlier at 1 AM. He started his eh eh mmmmm eh eh eh around then. He had been putting himself back to sleep earlier in the evening when this happened. We waited a 1/2 hr for him to go back to sleep. That didn't work so, I turned on his vacuum CD and tried to move him back into the middle of the bed. That made things worse and the banshee returned. So, I picked him up and gave him a bottle. He went to sleep, I went to put him back into bed and he woke up and wouldn't lay down. So, I repeated the cycle without the bottle with the same result.
So, he got medicine to help with his teething, put back to sleep on my shoulder. To which he promptly woke. Nothing was working, so we let him cry it out. We thought he had gone to sleep, I went in to shut off his CD. He was sitting up being quiet! Little stinker. Of course when I went into the room he started wailing. I attempted to lay him back down, but he would have none of it, so I let him cry it out again. His momma went and got him to try to put him to sleep in our bed. He wouldn't lay on her, he kept reaching for me. I tried putting him on my chest, but he kept lifting his head. We moved to the couch, so his momma could sleep, with the same results. About 3, I decided to just let him get up and play. His momma came in to watch him until 4, so I could sleep. If we were all lucky we got 5 hrs of sleep each. Here's to hoping it is a quieter night tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment