March 15, 2004

Jabber Box

Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. That's what Ollie did for most of the weekend. We have no idea what he was saying, but he was saying it, so it must have been important. He is definitely expressing his wants more assertively. We still have to guess a lot, but it is easier to figure it out.

He continues to play by himself more. Last night he played by himself for about 2 hours. We didn't have to be beside him to help him with things. When he got bored with that one, he moved on to the next toy. Usually we have to drag him away from somewhere he shouldn't be, but not last night.

He also went out on our screened in porch by himself to play with the cats. If it wasn't so windy I would have let him stay out longer. The wind made it pretty cold, but Ollie didn't seem to mind. It was something new, so he was curious. It is supposed to snow here tonight, so no going out for him.

I do have some more pictures, I just have to get them scanned in! I'll try to have some up this week!

No comments: