March 11, 2004

Fat Lip

Last night was not a fun one for Ollie. While in his bath, he fell and his mouth started bleeding. It was only minor bleeding, no real damage. He got cleaned up and was ready to wreak havoc in about 15 minutes. Later on his fat lip from his fall appeared. I hope his goes down. I still have one from years ago that never went back down.

Later, he was playing with a door and had one hand on the handle and the other on the top of the door. He ended up pinching 4 fingers! He had a rough night to say the least. I'm sure there are tons more bumps and bruises to come. Especially with spring coming soon. Ollie will be walking and be able to go outside on the concrete! I guess we should wrap him up in foam before he goes out. He'd probably look like the Michelin Man, but that would be a bit over protective, no?

No comments: