March 04, 2004

Fill 'er up

Usually on the way to the sitters Ollie is fine playing with his toys and looking out the window. His car seat still is facing backwards, so he doesn't realize that I'm in the front driving. We stopped to get gas this morning and I waved to him. Not a good idea. He started crying and wanted out. Of course this went on the entire time the car was being filled. We paid and he went back in the seat, but he knew I was in the front seat, so he cried all the way to the sitter's.

When we got to the sitters he calmed down long enough to get to the door and into the sitters arms. He turned around and saw me and started bawling all over again. He reached for me and cried harder. I tried to help calm him down, but it only made it worse for him. He's usually fine when I drop him off unless he's crabby. Today's lesson is to not get gas without someone in the back seat with him.

Tooth Update:
One looks like it is on its way. We saw a hole forming for a new one last night. Tresa saw the tooth, but it isn't out.

No comments: