Ollie's first long holiday went pretty well. He seemed to enjoy his time around the house. His naps seem to be waning. Thursday and Friday, he took several 15 minute power naps. Saturday and Sunday they seemed to even out to only 2 naps and a quick nap, which won't last long, I'm sure. He even slept through the night on Saturday. Only got up once on Sunday because he had twisted himself sideways. Hoping the trend continues.
He also has become more vocal. Especially in the screaming department. He does it just to hear himself. He even woke his Aunt Annie up because he was so loud. Babbling has started to emerge. He thinks he's talking and you understand all his ramblings. Pretty soon we won't get him to shut up.
He is more or less crawling/scooting backwards to get where he wants to go. He even made a circle this weekend and can roll to a crawling position. Baby gates here we come! He loves playing with the stereo because it's shiny silver/gray color. He turned the sound up repeatedly last night. Of course we moved him away from it and he was back there within a few minutes. I'm also going to have to move the cords for the speakers. He likes playing with those too. More work for his dadda. I intended on getting more pictures scanned, but I was a bit busy all weekend.
He got to eat turkey too. Baby turkey counts right? Why does all baby meat smell like cat food? I wouldn't like it. It took Ollie a bit to warm up to it. The cats seem to like the taste they got off the lid! Apparently it's good for growing boys and kitties!
No comments:
Post a Comment