Ollie has started to change his schedule. It started over Thanksgiving and it seems to be continuing. Though it's not all at once. He seems to be going to bed at 7:30 consistently. He's gotten up a couple of times around 10 and slept through the night. Other times, he gets up between 12 and 4. It seems to be evening out for the better though. I'm still not sure what to do with sleeping through the night. It's funny, I get to sleep through the night and I'm still tired. Must be too much sleep.
I have to admit, he is the cutest baby in the mornings. Happy, vocal, playful and very mobile. He was so mobile this morning, he almost rolled off the bed. All he had to do was roll over again and he would have fallen. Too bad you can't baby proof a bed. He hasn't taken any major dings yet. Mostly his throwing up through his nose has caused him the most pain. I'm sure dings are going to become more common with more mobility. Better stock up on the band-aids.
No comments:
Post a Comment