Ollie was fairly back into his regular routine last night. He only got up once during the night and didn't seem as stuffy as he has been. He should be better in time to travel. Hopefully he'll be thoroughly entertained by all the new people and places. I'm sure he'll stare at everyone and everything. He stared at a couple of kids while we were waiting for the doctor. Guess he wasn't sure what to think. Maybe the stranger anxiety is on the way.
Ollie gets frustrated easily and he is a very difficult baby to soothe. I went to get his medicine for him last night and placed him on the bed. BIG MISTAKE. I took a bit longer than usual because I couldn't get the medicine right, then...THUD! Ollie was rolling around on the bed and off he went. No bumps or bruises, just scared and a worst father of the year award handed out to yours truly. I had to turn on the x-mas lights to soothe him, of course he was then frustrated that he couldn't touch them!
He gets easily frustrated when he stumbles during crawling or can't reach something he thinks he should. He's getting better at crawling, just not perfect yet. If it we could only teach them how to crawl and they didn't have to learn it on their own. I have to admit, it is sometimes funny to see him raise his arms in these big motions to move forward, he tries hard. The plastic on the windows seems to be a big motivator, as well as the stereo. If he sees either, he's off as fast as he can for those and usually doesn't stumble. If nothing else he gets himself there backwards. Watch out world here comes trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment