November 26, 2003

Shocking!

Ollie slept the entire night! ALL NIGHT LONG! I asked Tresa at 4 am why she hadn't gotten me up to help with Ollie. She replied that he hadn't woken up. Of course she had just checked on him and he was fine, but I was still worried until I heard him rustling a bit over the monitor. We still had to wake him up at 6:30 to go to the babysitter. I guess he got worn out from his non-sleep the night before and his putting to bed. I felt like I got too much sleep from sleeping through the night.

He screamed bloody murder last night when he was supposed to go to bed. He was rotten, the worst he's ever been when being put to bed. Luckily, Tresa was putting him to bed, I just got to listen. He was so tired and fighting it so much. He finally fell asleep around 10 pm.

His second tooth pushing through caused the problems from the previous night. It probably helped wear him out for last night. I don't expect last nights sleeping pattern to continue, but I can dream...or maybe not if Ollie wakes up.

No comments: