These top teeth suck. Ollie is having a worse time with the top teeth than he had with the bottom. He constantly has a rag, bib or toy in his mouth. The numbing stuff isn't doing wonders. Last night while I was burping him for his midnight bottle he was grinding his bottom teeth against the top gums to make them feel better. I was amazed he went back to sleep at all. I knew he would be up later. At 3 am, he woke up, so I gave him a bit of tylenol. Then I moved him onto his side from his tummy, away from the railing and he fell right back asleep.
He's already going to be crabby at x-mas from the travel, I hope his teeth come before then. If not we'll have a very crabby Christmas. I hope there are lots of x-mas lights to look at, it is his favorite distraction.
No comments:
Post a Comment