May 11, 2005

Food

The past couple of nights, after dinner, Ollie has made stuff for us to eat. Monday night it had no description, but it came on his plastic baking sheet. I would get 1 bite of it and he would make more. It looked like it was a lot of salt and pepper to me, because he was shaking his toy shaker onto the baking sheet. We also had popcorn for a snack later on, but the plastic didn't taste very good.

Last night, we had a special treat, Hot Dogs. At least that is what he told me it was. They were cooked in the pan with his spatula. Of course, we had to have the prerequisite salted baking sheet in addition to the Hot Dogs. He would eat 1 bite, run to the stove, salt and pepper the baking sheet and run back. Occasionally, he would turn the hot dogs and get a 'drink' then return to the baking. The imaginary world has begun. I can't wait to see what we eat tonight.

Yes, I re-enabled the comment box since no one made comments on posts.

No comments: