November 11, 2004

Debugged

Flu season is nearing and a shortage is imminent. Ollie got his flu shot today. Hopefully it will prevent him from getting the flu like he did last year. He got the shot and still got the flu. He had 103 degree temp and slept almost 2 whole days! He was up for about an hour at a time to eat and then went right back to sleep. That was not fun! I can't say I was worried, but I definitely felt helpless.

The only side effects this time around may be a sore leg and a slight fever, nothing new for the teething boy. He was really good about the shot. He tensed up, whimpered about being stuck and that was it, no crying at all. The major pain will be taking his band-aid off to get him in the bath, that seems to hurt him worse than the shot.

I have the internet and computer slightly working again, so I'm going to try and post pictures of the Halloween bumble bee this weekend.

No comments: