Ollie has the fever again associated with teething. It goes in a cycle. This time is no different. He doesn't have one in the mornings, but he gets one in the afternoon and it lasts until the morning. In the past it has occurred for 3-4 days. The Motrin works wonders though. It is great that it lasts for 6 hours too. Once it kicks in, he's pretty much back to his normal self. This is the beginning of day 2 so if we can get a look in his mouth, we might be able to see a white cap soon. It has been harder lately to take a peak in his mouth without getting bit.
Another interesting thing happened the other night. It was about time for Ollie to go to bed. His mom gave him his bottle and started feeding him. If Ollie isn't quite ready to go to bed yet, he'll get up and play for awhile. This night was a bit different. He got up from his and took his bottle with him...right over to me! So, I picked him up and gave him his bottle until he fell asleep. We had a good laugh, but that was the first time that ever happened.
I had another post written in my head, but after a nights sleep, it is long gone. Guess I should write them when I have them.
No comments:
Post a Comment