Ollie's Mamma is very tired this morning. He went to be about 8 pm as usual. He got up about 12, Tresa tried to put him back to sleep, I tried to put him back to sleep, but without luck. She got up with him about 1 to play. At 3 he finally went to sleep. This morning he is tired and crabby. His Mamma is tired, his Dada gets the next bad night.
Ollie will also be 'helping' clean this weekend. He has already been such a big helper. He plays and throws things into his Mamma's scrubbing water. He dunks the feather duster in the water. He 'sweeps' up all his messes. Actually, it's more like him pushing the broom across the floor horizontally. Last night he was able to open the door and get the broom out. Guess we are going to have to start locking certain doors.
Now if only we can get him to sleep in a big bed, eat with a spoon, talk, stop making messes and clean up the ones he does make, we'll be set. I think I'm still dreaming from last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment