November 24, 2003

All He wants For Christmas

Is his 2 front teeth! Yes, the first has popped through. It is sharp! The second seems to be on the way. I expected teething to be worse than it has been. Granted, he's chewing on everything, except his teething rings. He isn't doing too bad with it though. He doesn't always have to have something in his mouth. He's on his way to having a full set of chompers a whole month earlier than it is normal. See, he is special!

Other things on the Ollie front...Naps. They seem to be waning. He was up for 6 straight hours Sunday morning. I'm not sure if it was his tooth that kept him up or if he was just that awake. He wasn't too crabby in the morning, the afternoon is another story. But he seemed to do about the same as he has been doing on weekends. Other than the beaver like chewing on everything. Luckily his momma and I are still physically intact.

No comments: