July 22, 2003

The more things change, the more they stay the same

Well, not much changed last night. We found out his lungs work at full scream. Zero to insane-scream in 5 seconds flat. Luckily it only lasted for an hour last night. His stomach got the best of him and we couldn't get him calmed down. He finally calmed down enough to give his last bottle at 10. I had to 'Oooooo' to him for awhile, but it seemed to work. Luckily he slept for 6 hours instead of his usual 5. He's been flirting with that for awhile, but it's probably just because he tires himself out from screaming so much. Oh well, we enjoy the extra hour. I used to be an 8hr sleep person. Now I'm good to go on 6. 5 is still pushing it though. Maybe he was mad at us for dressing him in this:



I forgot to mention, Ollie is 10 weeks old today! YEA!

No comments: