What a crazy weekend. We had a total of 10 people sleeping in our house! This included us of course, but that's a lot of people in 1 house. Ollie got a bit out of wack on Friday and Saturday nights. He was up until 11:30 and 12:30 respectively. Not good for the parents doing the entertaining! Luckily everyone slept in. We had 2 of my brothers and a sister-in-law. Tresa's brother and fiancee' and Annie's friend Laura. Luckily Ollie isn't old enough to have any friends so he had no one extra stay with us. He got himself back to normal on Sunday though. I think we were all a bit worn out. We didn't do much of anything. Monday morning he woke up at 4. I didn't even hear him! Tresa brought him to me at 5am and he decided to have a head holding up contest. Ollie won because I laid down with him on my chest before he got tired. He zonked out pretty quickly after that. After his 6am bottle, he was the happiest baby on the planet. All smiles and hardly any fussing. What a crazy weekend.
On Sunday night I also had a strange dream. Tresa and I were taking someone home and we pulled into their driveway. We stop and Ollie's binky falls out and he starts talking to us like he's an educated college professor. I have no idea what he was saying, but man was he smart. I guess it was important!
No comments:
Post a Comment