Sunday night...same as usual. Monday night is a whole different story. The story goes something like this...
Ollie gets picked up after work, he is so tired he won't even smile. Ollie sleeps all the way home and wakes up after a few minutes of being at home. Ollie is fed at 5:30 and sleeps until 6:30 and then finishes his bottle. He then sleeps until 8:50. Just enough time for a bath and his 9:00 bottle. He's asleep by 9:30 without any fussing! He then proceded to sleep until 12:30! Then the fun began, he got his bottle and decided to fuss for a bit. It turns out he just wanted his momma. She thinks she has him asleep, lays him down and we have awake Ollie!
So, he plays in his bed for awhile and starts fussing about 2:15 (his momma hasn't slept during the night yet and dadda hasn't gone back to sleep, yet). So, we get him calmed down by having him lay on my chest in our bed. Of course the fun isn't over yet!
I start having strange dreams. The first one I dreamt I was in bed and Ollie was no longer on my chest and since he can't get up and walk away yet, I searched for him with my hands. I couldn't find him. Next, I either dreamt I found him on my chest or I woke myself up and found him on my chest, not really sure which. The next dream was me telling Tresa about my previous dream today! Then it got screwy. For some reason I was climbing on a clff with a truck and my vehicle sitting on the edge of the cliff. For some reason I decided to climb down the cliff under the truck. Of course the cliff was made of rocks and was sturdy. I couldn't get myself out, so someone helped me. Just when they came, the rocks turned to logs and I fell. I hit the ground and physically jumped in bed. Which woke me up. I realized Ollie was still on me, so I got up and put him into his own bed about 3. I didn't want to wake him because I had a bad dream!
Of course it wasn't over, he fussed around in bed and wouldn't keep his binky in his mouth, so I'd have to get back up, put it back and wait until he calmed down. It was another 1/2 hr before all this stopped. He even got the hiccups during this time, luckily it didn't wake him up!
All in all Tresa may have gotten 3.5 hrs sleep, I think I got 4.5hrs! I'll gladly trade 2 hrs quiet time for 2 more hours sleep. He is staying awake tonight, more than last night!
Sleep Watch 2003 continues...
No comments:
Post a Comment