I gave up trying to convince that no one wanted to see him naked. The nurses also wanted a urine sample. As you can imagine, that wasn't going to be easy. I talked to Ollie about it for several minutes, but he refused…until I told him he couldn't do it in the cup. He whipped it out and was ready to go. Huts tried to tell him to wait until we got further instructions, but he wouldn't. I knew he was getting ready to go in the floor, so I grabbed some cups from the draw and let him go. He filled two cups, and just as I was about to take one to the nurses, the doctor walked in.
She was quite surprised and not too happy about the situation. Had we done it the right way, in the bathroom, I doubt Ollie would have complied. He wouldn't have wanted to put on his underwear or the gown, nor would he have went in the strange bathroom. Ugh! I was embarrassed, but oh well. I am sure Doctor Carol has forgotten all about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment