June 07, 2007
The Sneak
Ollie has been going through the phase of not wanting to sleep in his bed again. The past couple of weeks he's been bed hopping for his bedtime. One night its his bed, another the office, our bed, and he's even slept on the couch. All by his choice of course. Apparently his room is scary or he doesn't like it. A few nights he sneaks out of his bed and goes into another. He's slipped into the office while we were watching tv without us noticing. Last night he slipped into our bed while we were awake in the living room. I didn't even notice him when I was shutting the windows. We convinced him that he can't sleep in our bed all the time. He relented and slept in the office. I don't know how long the game of musical beds will last this time, but I'm sure it'll come about again after he gets used to sleeping in his own bed again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment