June 25, 2007

Fun Time at the Park

Friday night was a busy night for the Ericksons. We ate at Sonic in Pekin and went to the park for Relay for Life, a cancer fundraiser. While I helped with the dunk tank, Huts took the kids to the playground. They played for a long time and then watched the dunk tank. Ollie thought that was funny. Huts took over my duties and I took the kids to play around her team tent. They finally got tied and I walked everyone back to the car. Ollie was crushed that he was going home and I was staying all night for the fundraiser. Little did we know that I would be coming home in a few hours due to stormy weather. The kids left, my sister arrived and we walked around for a while until the weather got nasty and we were told to go home. There was supposed to be a kids' walk the next morning, but it got rained out too, so we spent the rest of the day at the toy store and running errands.

100_1736

No comments: