
January 11, 2007
No New Room
Annie will be moving out in the next couple of months, and Ollie has dibs on her room, though he doesn't know it. We bought him a bunk bed and will be moving him to the larger bedroom once Annie leaves. Ollie hates change, so we have been trying to prepare him for the move by telling him about it now. We have shown him his new bed and told him we will be painting the room, but so far, his one response is "I don't want to move out of my room." Oh well. He is going, and I bet he will like it once he gets used to it--that is, as long as there are no shadows in it. For the past two nights, Huts has been chasing the shadows from Ollie's room in order for him to go to sleep. After the chasing, they discuss where the shadows have gone and Ollie will finally go to sleep. I keep telling Ollie that the shadows go to Arby's to be with Annie, but he doesn't believe me.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment