Ollie found a small frog in the mums this weekend. He and Tori watched it closely for some time but were not found of holding it. We thought the frog had left but found it again yesterday on the water spout. I guess it has found a home in my mums.
Yesterday, we spent much of the day outside where it felt like summer. Ollie and Tori played all day long in the sunshine and kept their eye on us. After I broke the pumpkin for the light, Annie brought home a new one. Ollie helped his dad put ont eh face and is looking forward to the pumpkin being put up tonight.
Ollie is all set to be Buzz Lightyear again and has tried on his costume a few times. He wanted to be a green lady bug to go with his red lady bug sister, but that idea has seemed to pass. Whew! I wasn't sure where I was going to find that costume. Anyway, all is well with Ollie. He talks incessantly, demanding that you watch him do everything, but other than that, he appears to be fine and looking forward to the pumpkin lantern.
No comments:
Post a Comment