March 24, 2006

New Friend

Ollie's new friend is Chicken Little. He received the book version of the movie a couple of weeks ago and had us read it to him several times. This past week, we bought the movie at the store. After we first picked it up, he wanted nothing to do with the movie. He didn't even want us to hold it. He eventually decided he wanted it and hasn't let it go since Tuesday.

He watched 30 minutes of it Wednesday night, 2 more times last night and I'm sure it'll be the main attraction of his TV watching habits tonight.

This weekend doesn't look very promising for getting outside. I'm sure Ollie will be a big help with the bathroom renovations. He'll have his hammer, screwdriver and pliers ready to go. Maybe he'll get to play outside next weekend. I'm sure the umbrella will wait for him.


No comments: