
Once in the care he decided he wanted to go to Pardee's and cried about all the way to his mama's work. Then he cried a little more on the way to the sitter's. He had stopped crying about going to Pardee's about half way there. Once we pulled in the driveway, he started crying all over again. I had to explain what Pardee's was to the sitter and why we didn't go. He kept asking for it while I was there and kept clinging onto me so he could go to Pardee's. Eventually he let go of me and all was well, at least it was when I left.
Tomorrow I'm hoping that if we go to Pardee's he won't throw a fit because he things Maid-rite (where he gets chicken and fries and a cardboard car) is Pardee's. He confused the two when he told his mom about them the other night. It is hard to tell what a child really wants when they are confused as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment