March 03, 2006

Movies and More

While his sister was sleeping through the night, her big brother was awake at 3 am! We aren't sure why he woke up, but this made 2 nights in a row. He didn't seem in pain, so we aren't sure what was going on. He went back to bed with little trouble (I only had to tell him once to stop crying). But this still caused him to be crabby and clingy in the morning. I'm sure he'll ready to go tonight after his nap. I just hope this isn't the beginning of another ear infection.

After almost a week of Thomas the Tank Engine, Ollie finally switched to another movie last night The Incredibles! When I got home from class, he had to tell me all about it. How Mr. Incredible wasn't wearing blue and was now wearing red. How Mr. Incredible was going to get the blue guy and all about Dash. Apparently, he updated his Mom throughout the evening with statements like "Mr. Incredible is back!". He loves movies so much, when "Accidentally In Love" by Counting Crows came on the radio the other day, he started talking about Shrek's husband (doesn't understand the stories yet) because the song was in the movie! I'm sure he'll have his own home theatre for his growing addiction to movies when he is grown.

No comments: