Sleep was not Ollie's priority last night. His mama tried putting him in bed at 8, when he usually goes to bed. He wouldn't lay down, yelled like a howler monkey and threw a fit. So, he was let up for awhile. I got home from a little before 9 and he was laying on his mom's stomach. He didn't want to go to sleep. I took him so she could get a break and laid him on my shoulder. He kept grinding his teeth and playing with the pillow. He rolled around a bit on me, but wouldn't go to sleep.
I put him in bed at 9. He was exhausted, but still didn't want to sleep. He tried getting up, but I forced him to lay down and put the blankets on him. He started howling again as soon as I left the room. It only lasted 15 or 20 minutes before he settled down and went to sleep. This morning he woke up easily, but was still crabby. Hopefully he will get a decent nap today and be happy when he comes from the sitters tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment