January 20, 2005

Crabby Teething Boy

The molars are still working their way in. Ollie has been extremely crabby the past 2 days. Yesterday morning he was really crabby and nothing made him happy. He had diarrhea during the day and got medicine. He was much better once he got Motrin before his bath. He was back to his normal self last night. He went to bed at 8 without a fuss. He also took a 'little person' play toy with him to bed the last 2 nights. We don't know why he is so attached to that one, but it sleeps with him.

This morning he was still crabby, but not as much. He didn't want anything, but his chocolate milk. Needless to say, he didn't get any breakfast. He was still needy and grabby. Ollie wanted to be carried all the time. With a 28 lb. toddler, he gets heavy fast. He may be bigger than that now, but it has been awhile since we've been to the doctors. He doesn't have another appointment until his 2nd b-day. If we are lucky, we won't have to visit them before then. He's a very healthy boy, but you never know.

I'm just hoping the molars come through quickly and less painfully than they have been. Then in a few years, they all will get pulled out. I don't remember the new ones being painful, but I don't remember much from that time either, maybe I just blocked it out.

No comments: