November 13, 2006

Tired Ollie

Ollie spent Friday at home with his mom, and somehow I managed to wear him out, so much so that he zonked out in front of the TV at 4 and slept until 7 the next morning. I don't know what we did, but we must have played hard!

This weekend, we are putting up the Christmas tree. Ollie can't wait for us to get out his train and set it up to circle the tree. Little does he know I also have a train for downstairs. We are going to be whistling our way to the holidays.

Ollie is getting interested in cousin Amber. He doesn't know who she is, but he knows she is close to his age and he is going to see her on Thanksgiving Day. He says she has friends and he is looking forward to playing with them all and Tori, of course. We can't go anywhere without Tori. It just wouldn't be the same! Tyler has also received special mention. Now for me to introduce the name cousin Jaxson.

100_1162

No comments: