November 06, 2006

Ornery

That’s the word I would use to describe Ollie these past few days. If he can stir up trouble, he’s gonna, especially when it comes to Tori. He is forever getting in trouble because he has pushed her, shut her out of rooms, etc. One day, she Is going to whack him upside the head.

If he isn’t stirring up trouble, then he is talking a mile a minute. Can I do this, can I do that, why did that happen, how come Tori is doing that, and so forth. He asks me and then he asks his dad, and vice versa. He must have an answer from both of us or he will not proceed. Ugh!

Ollie wants a lot for Christmas, and then, the next minute he wants nothing. We’re struggling to find things to buy for him. He doesn’t like new things to be added to his room. Wish us luck!

No comments: