September 17, 2006

Good and Bad

We tired Ollie out this weekend with the Garage sale. After we were done around 2, I took Ollie to run errands. On the way to return the battery, he fell asleep in the car. I couldn't leave him there, so I grabbed him, the car battery and went inside. I backed into the door and banged his head into the door. This woke him up a bit and he was someone coherent for that transaction.

He fell asleep on the way to the car wash and slept through the entire thing. We got home and he took a 2 hour nap. Then he went to bed at 11 and slept in a little bit.
100_0948


During the sale, he was pretty good for the time he was outside 'helping' . He didn't complain too much about people taking his stuff. I think the main reason he didn't complain was because he didn't see most of it going. He just kept coming in and out throughout the day. Had to watch his 'Max and Ruby' movie that I'm about to throw out the window.

I think he's regressed vocally because he like Max and repeats how he talks. So "I want eggs" has become "eggs". Great teaching video. I wish we could've sold it in the garage sale.

No comments: