
He got to the point that he could sleep in a regular bed and wouldn't end up in the next town from rolling around. Moving into the regular bed didn't deter his fitful sleep. These days, he'll bang his head on the wall in his sleep. Several times in a row some nights. He'll also end up at the bottom of the bed, turned sideways with limbs spread all over the place. This isn't good when he has to sleep with his parents during a bad night. He sleeps well, we wake up bruised and tired.
Ollie also falls out of his bed on occasion. He usually falls all the way out and cries because he gets suddenly woken up and isn't sure where he is. We have to make sure the floor is clear of objects, just in case he falls out. Last night, Ollie only fell half way out of bed. I heard him crying at 3:30 and went in to put him back in bed. He wasn't on the floor and I couldn't see very well. I felt around for him and found him at the bottom of the bed with his legs still on the bed. He was holding the rest of himself up with his arms. I'm sure he thought his dad was an idiot for passing him right by and not helping. Once back in bed he fell asleep and was happy as he usually in the morning. I'm not sure he even remembers he fell out of bed. Hopefully, the monkey will stay in the bed tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment