August 04, 2006

Miscellaneous

100_0738


Every time Ollie jumps on our bed, it now must be photographed at his insistence. So glad I started that, because I'm the photographer. Glad there is a delete button.

The boy talks in his sleep very loudly. It woke us at 3:30, at first I thought he was crying because of his recent nightmares, but it was all gibberish and not a tear was shed.

He ate 3 bowls of cereal this morning. Hungry hippo indeed.

As he talks to you, he gets louder while telling stories. In the car, his volume doesn't increase and you have to ask him to repeat himself several times so you can respond correctly.

He's viscously jealous of his sister when she has something he wants. Of course he only wants it because she has it. Randomly pushes her down and gets in her way to frustrate her. He'll be in for a shock when she pushes him back for the first time. Next year the reckoning will begin.

No comments: