June 23, 2006

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

Some ideas aren't understood by Ollie, just yet. One of those ideas is love. We tell him and Tori that we love them all the time. Yet, according to him, he loves Mama and I love Tori. Sometimes it is the other way around. I don't think he has said he loves us both, yet.

When we put him in bed at night and individually tell him that we love him, he says he loves us too. Last night was an exception. He was put to bed and I came in after I put Tori to bed to kiss him good night and tell him I love him. Apparently, last night I didn't love him, Mama loved him and I loved Tori and he told me so. I guess some things just come with time. Maybe one day he'll realize that we all love each other, but for now I guess I'll have to settle for liking him on the days he says I don't love him. Its better than nothing.

100_0586

No comments: