This morning he began as a pain for his mom at 3 am which is when his sister woke up. He threw a fit downstairs because he didn't get what he wanted, he wanted "I don't know". We then went to Hardee's for breakfast. He proceeded to run around the store back and forth between parents. He smeared his face all over the glass partition, getting it nice and greasy. Stole his Mom's breakfast sandwich. Ate the egg, then spit it out all over the seat. Then threw a fit when I wouldn't let him out of the seat while I cleaned up the egg.
Overall, it wasn't a wizz bang morning for the youngin's. I must admit, it wasn't my best performance either as a parent. The only one who was herself was their mom who had the least amount of sleep.
I'll probably get lucky and they'll both sleep through the night in their own bed tonight. If only we had a magical spell to cast on them to get them to sleep all night, quietly in their own beds. Not enough pixie dust to go around I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment