September 23, 2004

Singing(Wailing) in the Shower

The fascination with the shower continues. Ollie likes to open the door to our shower while his mom or I are taking a shower. He usually opens and closes the door and watches. He'll get tired of it and wander off. Most of the time he'll leave the door open, so we'll have to shut it.

A few times (like last night) Ollie will try and get in the shower with you. It wouldn't be too bad if he wasn't fully clothed! He tried to get in with his mom last night, but I stopped him and took his clothes off him before getting in. Once he was naked, he didn't want in and wailed about being near the open shower. He was dressed again and he went off to play. A few minutes later he was playing with the shower door again. Then he got really quiet. That is the parent alarm for 'he is up to something'.

I go over to the shower and he is in with his mom fully clothed and the door open. He gets wet and wails to get out. So he gets out and dried off. We then get him new pajamas for the night and he is on his way.

He loves his baths, but when water is coming down on his head, he doesn't like it so much. I guess it'll be awhile before he takes a real shower or gets in the sprinkler.

No comments: