Ollie says:
- Ma-ma
- Da-da
- bye-bye
- uh-oh (when the doorbell rings)
- Dale (his uncle)
- Nay-na (Nathan - a kid at his sitters)
- Kitty (for all 5 cats and the ceramic one)
- Hi
- Hi kitty
- dadi (sassy - one of our cats, but applies to all 5).
- teats (treats for the cats and yelled, just like his parents)
- Bite (when he wants a bite of your food i.e. bite bite bite bite bite, until given the food).
- Mine (not too much...yet)
- See
- Light
He's work on his F's for Fish and other multi-syllabic sentences that we can't understand. I'm sure there are more words that I forgot. I can't wait for the day he can fully talk and stop crying when he is upset. Of course when he begins to talk, I'm sure I'll wish for the days when he was quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment