June 17, 2004

Bookstore

We went to the bookstore last night to pick up a few books. Ollie and I headed to the kids section while Tresa looked and then we switched. While Ollie and I were in the kids section, I get a book for him, he would open and close it and try to bite it. After awhile, it was apparent this was boring. So, I set him down to look around for himself. Let me tell you he is one fast booger. He took off around a section of books at the speed of light. Round and round and round he went. Of course, I had to follow in case he darted somewhere he wasn't supposed to go. It only made him go faster! Round and round and round some more. He tripped every once in awhile, but got back up and kept going round and round and round. When Tresa came, she tried to take him to the play area in the kids section. There was a woman reading to her child and wouldn't move so other kids could play with the toys. It would have been one thing if it was the only place to go, but there was another section entirely for reading to your kids. Needless to say, Ollie didn't get to play, except for going round and round and round.

No comments: