
April 20, 2004
Decorating
Tresa and I like to do home improvement stuff. We seem to always have some plans for the house. The list I have is a mile long. We'll usually try something and if we don't like it, we'll redo it. Apparently Ollie has the decorating bug as well. Unfortunately he only has the destruction phase of redecorating down. On Sunday Ollie was late for a nap, so I put him in bed hoping he would cry himself to sleep. He cried for a while, then he decided to play in his bed. 45 minutes later, it was obvious that he wasn't going to sleep, so Tresa went in to get him up. She discovered he had done a bit of redecorating on his wall border. There was a 6 inch chunk ripped out of the border. Apparently he didn't like the cutesy bears looking at him anymore, so he tore the chunk down. Now if only we could get him to repair his handy work, we'd be happy parents. I'm sure this isn't the last redecorating he will do, hopefully it will be easier to repair the next time around.

Checking out the Table for Demolition

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment