Sleep? What the Hell is That?
Sorry about the graphic language, but Ollie's Momma and I wouldn't recongize sleep if it hit us in the face and startled wiggling all over us. Last night was worse than a nightmare. He went to bed a t his normal 8:30 time, got his bottle at 12 something and woke again at 3. This is where the horror started. He started fussing and wouldn't take his binky, so after trying everything imaginable, we finally gave him a bottle. Of course his gastric decided to kick it back up. So, sleeping in his bed wasn't much of an option. We tried our bed, in which he promptly spit-up. We then tried his bed again and the vacuum cleaner, no dice. So about 4:30 I got him out of bed (which he had spit-up in again) and had him sleep on my chest about 5 am he calmed down and went to sleep. Then I had an hour to possibly fall back asleep and maybe sleep for 1/2 hr. Then the stinking alarm went off and made Ollie jump. So I rolled him off and (in best Gomer Pyle voice) Surprise, Surprise, he woke up!
Now I just need some head gear so I don't knock myself out when I collapse from exhaustion.
Thud
No comments:
Post a Comment