
This is the scene right before Uncle Paul lost his balance and fell through the doorway! Ollie was still half asleep before, during and after the fall. Paul was a little shocked! No harm no foul. I'm sure Ollie will have plenty of falls on his own in months to come.
We now have an official rolling baby. Back to Front at least. He's becoming quite adept at it too. We were going somewhere yesterday and Ollie was on his back on the floor in the living room upstairs. I walked into our closet to get my shoes and when I came back out, he had fully rolled over and gotten his hands out from underneath himself. We are in trouble in the coming months!
Mr. Hyde reappeared yesterday. He refused to take his morning nap, so he got to go on 2 walks in the morning to get him to go to sleep. Later that night he woke up early from a nap and was an extreme crab. For 2 hours he cried/screamed and nothing would comfort him from either his momma or I. The vacuum cleaner didn't work, food, rocking, patting...nothing worked. So, his Aunt Annie took him and he quieted down and went to sleep. After he was laid in bed he fidgeted around trying to stuff his hands in his mouth, so I put the binky in his mouth and made sure it didn't fall out until about 11pm. He woke at 1 and had rolled himself over trying to get his hands in his mouth. I put him on his back and calmed him with his binky. He was then up again at 2 (or maybe still up). He got a bottle and prune juice. I tried setting him down, but the prune juice kept causing him problems, so I slept with him on my chest from 2:30 to 4. I tried putting him back in bed, but no dice, so he slept on my chest until this morning. I hope tonight is a better night.
No comments:
Post a Comment