Christian knows who Santa
really is, and now he is learning how all of that works. He found the Lego
motor he wanted this weekend, and of course, there was only one. So, I snatched
it up. He knew it was for Christmas, but he seemed surprised when we got home
and I tucked it out of sight. He might as well know that even if I buy it for
him for Christmas, he has to wait until the actual holiday to open it!
Christian surprised us all
this weekend, chatting with everyone. He never has anything to say, but when
Frank came up, he had all kinds of comments and things to tell him. He also
played with Keaton and CJ, the boys that came up. He had a real blast with
them, shooting Nerf guns and fighting with Nerf swords. I thought he would be
quiet, but he jumped right in on the fun. Way to go, Christian. Too bad the
tears came late last night as he contemplated having to go back to school. I am
sure he is fine now and ready to get his homework done.

No comments:
Post a Comment