June 10, 2008

Toys

We bought the kids some toys and they arrived last night in the mail. Ollie wanted to know why they didn't ship them. We had to explain what shipping meant and so forth. He got extremely excited when he noticed the box by the front door and screamed when he opened the box. He was so excited to get his Spider Man blocks. Huts helped him put them together, and destructo Tori took them apart later. Ollie came downstairs with big tears in his eyes. Tori broke his blocks, his dad was trying to fix them and he had to brush his teeth before bed. I wiped away his tears, comforted him and helped him brush his teeth. By that time, Huts had the blocks fixed and Ollie was ready for bed. In the car this morning, he demanded to know which one of us had misplaced his bears on the bed. I was the culprit of course. Darn it, I cannot keep the order of how those bears are supposed to line up straight. I always put the blue one where the red one should go and so forth.

No comments: